PM Partners is hiring! Sales Manager Job Opening
PM Partners is looking for a Sales Manager!
PM Partners is a software development and data engineering company whose mission is to digitize and integrate businesses and people online with maximum data reliability.
Since 2016, we have been providing technology solutions for enterprises in data-intensive industries.
Our team is inspired to apply their extensive experience and skills to support millions of people worldwide in achieving a high standard of living. We are waiting for you if you want to make this world a better place.
Sales Manager Job Description for PM Partners
Pro-active Sales Manager to support the Marketing and Business Development Department in sales generation.
Remote or hybrid work opportunity!
What we are waiting for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience successfully managing sales/business development in SaaS/ outsourcing/ outstaffing industry, building and developing relationships with existing customers or partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Detail and result oriented
- Willingness to take a direct part in processes
- Work experience of II Sales manager from 1 year
- Understanding outstaffing and outsourcing industry
- Ability to draw up documentation and presentations
- Proven ability to close deals
proactivity, initiative, responsibility, stress resistance and self-organization, strong team-player
- Working with leads: processing requests, conducting preliminary negotiations, sending portfolios
- Actively search for and attract customers (B2B)
- Conduct negotiations and conclude agreements with clients
- Participate in tenders and form commercial proposals
- Promptly process orders and incoming messages
- Advise customers about the product and additional services
- Participate in the development and implementation of new projects within the company
- Maximum identification of the client’s needs at the first contact
- High-quality transfer of project information from the client to the team
- Correspondence with clients (letters, Upwork/Freelancer/Toptal/other similar platforms)
- Ability to work with liabilities (receivable, current project payments)
- Work for results – receiving payments from clients for projects
- Participation in various online and offline events to expand clients
- Strengthen relationships with existing partners by improving existing services and identifying new opportunities
PM Partners LLC
The USA, State of Delaware
1201 N ORANGE ST STE 762, Zip Code 19801
Av. Tarasa Shevchenko, 62, office 401, 01032