PM Partners is hiring Junior IT Recruiter!
PM Partners is hiring a pro-active Junior IT Recruiter!
We are looking for a responsible, active IT recruiter who understands all the complexity of the IT market today and has enough drive to conquer this peak!
What we expect from you:
- Work experience in a similar position from 1 year
- Experience working with IT positions
- Experience interacting with active and passive candidates using various search methods
- Knowledge of basic candidate search tools
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and remain flexible
- English – Intermediate or higher (written and spoken).
- Ability to politely communicate with candidates and build a network
- Knowledge of all popular modern search sources
- Management and closing of vacancies of various complexity: technical, non-technical
- Knowledge and experience in conducting competency interviews and other candidate assessment techniques
- Team Player
Desirable: you might have basic knowledge of IT terms (programming languages/frameworks/their applications).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close cooperation with recruiting members
- Work with active and passive candidates: CV screening, pre-screening, organization of Recruitment and technical interviews
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, maintain contact with potential candidates
- Work with job sites, social networks and specialized forums
- Maintaining the internal database of candidates
- Initial assessment of resumes and conducting interviews with candidates
- Reporting on the personnel selection process
- Market analysis
- Analyze vacancies, create search queries, search for relevant candidates. You will also have the opportunity to use our developed database and all tools for automating work
- Learn and develop professionally in recruitment
- Self-organized and polite personality and sincerely believe that you love people, different people).
- You know how to clearly, concisely and competently express your thoughts both during a conversation and in writing
- Love and actively use social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
Engage in self-education, read recruiting forums/groups/literature and know thought leaders in our segment
You have a wonderful habit of finishing what you start and don’t stop halfway
If you think, you will be a good fit for this role, please drop us your CV in the form below or simply forward in to HR@pmpartners.team
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team!
PM Partners LLC
The USA, State of Delaware
1201 N ORANGE ST STE 762, Zip Code 19801
Av. Tarasa Shevchenko, 62, office 401, 01032